Thursday, October 29, 2009

MONTHLY UPDATE

I seem to be in the habit of only updating the blog once a month, which I fully intend on doing it more often...but somehow it just never happens.

Disclaimer: the pictures are kind of blurry on here, but they're not blurry on my computer so I'm not sure what's going on with that....

A few weeks ago Parker and I embarked on his first airplane ride ever (which he did amazing on) to visit my family in Oregon. It was so much fun and a lot of firsts; he met 3 uncles for the first time, went to his very first football game, and slept 8 hours straight for the first time every night I was there! I'm so glad I got to go it was such a nice break and fun to show him off to everyone back in the home ward.

Taking a quick nap before the footballl game (he did have a crib to sleep in, but this was closer at the time).
Parker and Uncle Phil before the big game!

Sleeping through most of the shouts and screams!


Hanging out with grandma!


3 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

How fun that you were able to go home!!! I alway love being able to do that.
Parker is so cute and is getting so big!!! I bet everyone loved meeting him.

Sally said...

What a CUTIE. I'm glad you had a good trip! Traveling alone w/ a baby is rather nervous-ing, don't you think? :)

Lindsey Walker said...

Hey!! I found your blog, now we can stay in touch better. Let's make sure to plan a cruise no matter what!!