Monday, April 26, 2010

AIR SHOW!

A week ago Saturday we went to an awesome Air Show in Fort Worth. I was supposed to go to a Stake Relief Society thing that morning but I weighed my options- spend quality time as a family (which is somewhat rare) or go to an uplifting RS event...sorry Relief Society family wins! Five other families from the ward met us there and we had a great time watching the planes, and watching Parker watch the planes :)




The exact moment this picture was taken Parker's hat had blown off his head and into the helicopter, you can see it going through the window in the picture.


Love his fat chubby cheek grin!

3 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I am jealous! I have been dying to go to, I mean take Shane to an air show :) the ones out here are supposed to be great but they are expensive.

Annie. said...

That grin...soooo funny!

Scottie and Angie said...

I love the new family picture!!! You all look so great! Happy to see you are having fun and doing well!