Thursday, February 17, 2011

UPDATE:


Most of you have probably seen these on facebook but I just put a couple up for fun....
So update of what we've been up to:

- Not much out of the ordinary
- Matt did OB/GYN rotation and is now on Psychiatry (not his favourite)
- A few of our good friends are moving out of the ward :(
- Had the best Valentines ever (flowers, a ring, dinner the works!)
- Getting Parker to stop taking a binki for naps and bed (only cried 15 minutes tonight...)
- Doing Beehives ( I thought I made the best scavenger hunt ever on Tuesday)

Nothing too crazy, but we're happy and just thought I'd say what's up?!?

2 comments:

Net said...

Love the family pic! I'm never on facebook, so I haven't seen them yet. Yay! The one of Parker is PERFECT. Really, well done.
Glad you had success with the Beehives - that is truly one calling I am terrified of!
Sounds like your hot date was awesome. It means even more that you delayed it to come support me. Thank you!

Scottie and Angie said...

Love the new family pictures:)Crazy that we only have 1 more year of med school huh??? Hope all is well