Saturday, February 21, 2009

BOYS R US!

Only when Matt has a beard do the both of us have a distinguised chin. Mine comes in all patchy.


Most everyone already knows...but we're having a BOY! I didn't really care either way, I was just really excited to find out. Matt really thought it would be a girl but he's REALLY happy it was a boy, every father needs a son I think.


Here's a picture of the proud father a couple weeks ago, with his weirdo beard...
And by weirdo I mean totally appropriate because he gave a lesson on church history that day.


Since everyone has been getting mad that I don't have any pregnancy pictures up, here's a few that I have. They're not that great, but I'm starting to get a little belly.


This is me at 17 weeks.


Here's a greasy picture of me at 18 weeks


I'm in a Produce Coop with a bunch of girls in my ward and Matt and I went early to the Dallas Farmers Market.


First rule in road-side beet sales: Put the most attractive beets on top. The ones that make you pull the car over and go, "Wow, I need this beet right now." Those are the money beets. -Dwight



5 comments:

Tiana said...

Matt! I found your blog via davey's new blog. Congrats on your future little matt jr!! Seriously, what is it with everyone having a boy first?? It's fabulous. Good luck!!

Dave said...

First of all, I'm digging the Custer's last stand look that you had going on Matt. Second, I changed your blog link on our blog as well. But at least I didn't put Meagan's name as "Gaygun". I was tempted.

lindsay lark said...

Congrats on the baby boy! Meagan, you look fantastic- I'm still squinting to see if I can find the "bump" you're talking about.

Cassie said...

I'm sorry did you try to say you have a bump there? Congrats on having a boy! It is going to be so fun!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Cute "bump." It is so tiny! Boys rock. And shave your wierd beard Matt. It's fine when it's full blown, but when you and Stevenson start doing wierd trimmings and shapings they are just wierd. We like you guys.

-Marissa