Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TUMMY CHECK

Just like most every girl I cringe at the thought of pictures of me, that I do not like, being seen by several people. However, in an effort to keep the family that is so far away updated despite my constant worries of not fitting nicely in my clothes, like Matt always says, "well you are pregnant!" So here are some of the most recent photos of the little guy making my belly larger every day.

This is me at 21 weeks and...

here I am again at 22.

Despite the fact that everyone I know keeps telling me that most women by the time they are about 5 months pregnant look nowhere near to as small as me I can't help but think how nicely my clothes used to fit...hopefully they will again someday.
But I do not want anyone to think that I am more concerned about my belly than the fact that it's because I'm pregnant. Both Matt and I are so grateful for the opportunity we are given to be having a little boy in our lives and thank our Heavenly Father for that blessing everyday!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah, you hardly show at all ;) And you look so cute!

Annie. said...

Tiny, tiny, tiny! That was me at 12 weeks - haha! You are so cute. Don't worry, eventually NOTHING will fit but then again you get to feel him move more and more and you will love every minute of it! Our little Eli moves and kicks so much sometimes that it looks like I'm belly dancing! I wish we could do this together, in at least the same state. :( It would be so fun! I'd love to hear more pregnancy details if you have the chance...how you've been feeling, how you like your doctor, weirdest/best symtpoms...all the good stuff!

Scottie and Angie said...

Congrats again, how exciting that you are having a boy. You look so great they way I would never guess you are past 5 months WOW. Hope Texas is treating you well
love
Angie