Sunday, May 24, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY SUPREEZ!


This year Matt and I decided to each fly home and surprise our moms for Mother's Day! To make it even more exciting my best friend, Denae, also flew home that weekend and helped her mom plan an amazing Baby Shower for me and little Juicebox! Below is just a little example of how amazing it was, the Hawley's know how to throw a good party!

An old friend from BYU with her son Noah, Me and Denae.


My favourite part of the evening was when my Aunt Kirsten brought my mom over to the house to "pick something up" and surprise, I answered the door. The look of utter amazement and confusion on my mom's face was by far the best part. Here I am holding my niece Addyson.



Marissa brought Spencer along for the festivities, and is feeding him a juicebox. Spencer may be able to take juicebox now but someday Spencer's going to have to watch out :)


The rest of the weekend was spent at home, playing with Addy (a lot), watching Phil play baseball, hanging out with the fam and just relaxing.


Grabbing her toes for the first time!


Addy and Uncle Adam!

It was so nice to be home for a little while. A big thanks to Matt for letting me use his free ticket on Southwest to get there! Hope everyone else's Mother's Day weekend was just as enjoyable!

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Meags, you are adorable. I wish I could have come to the shower! Can't wait to meet your little juicebox when he comes. :) Have I already asked you if you've thought of names?

Scottie and Angie said...

I love that you were able to go home!!! how exciting... and I must say you are looking so very cute preggars, I can finally tell!
I just have to agree about your comment on your blog, it doesn't just feel like yesterday that we were teaching together....I just can't believe how quickly time flies!
Good luck with the rest of the school year and keep enjoying life.
Love,
Angie

sixmoores said...

So fun to see you while you were here! We miss you but think of you every time we see the delightful dream cookie.

Faldmo's said...

That must have been such a fun Mother's Day Surprise! Meagan you are such a cute little pregnant girl - tell juicebox "Hello" from the Faldmo's!