Sunday, April 12, 2009

WHEN IN ROME

You know how some people will put nothing but pictures of their kids on their blog, and every time you navigate there you'll see nothing and hear nothing but about lil' darling? Well, we're getting a head start on that trend by not having anything exciting to post about but pictures of Meagan's belly bump, which grows day by day. Here is a recent one.

Here's another one

On Easter morning Meagan made me breakfast in bed, (biscuits and gravy, mmmmboy) and then sent me on a treasure hunt for eggs. She also decorated my new den/baby room will all kinds of good stuff, and bought me a racquetball racket. I returned the favor in full by buying her a card at Walmart, so even stevens.

This is where the future baby will sleep. We are working on names still, right now we just call him "Lil' Juice Box"

We flew kites last weekend with some friends at a park near our house. This particular kite was afraid of heights. We eventually got him all the way out on 475 foot string. 3 miles from the nation's 3rd busiest airport. Fun times.

Parting shot of the cutest little kite flier there ever was.

8 comments:

Annie. said...

Cute Meagan - you still don't have a belly. :)

Sally said...

Matt you are funny. And I love the crib/bedding!

Aaron and Julie said...

Yay cute bedding. And I thought molly was the cutest kite flyer ever? Maybe they could be tied for first

Bill Gates II said...

I love your bedding too. Your prego belly is getting so cute. I am so excited for you:)

Scottie and Angie said...

I love the bedding too!!! So perfect. Meagan you look so great!!! I am so excited for you too.

D said...

Wow! Congratulations

sixmoores said...

We only wish you lived closer to us. When we look at the moon we always think of you and the delightful dream cookie.

Dave said...

Oh my heck the bedding is like ssssssuper cute and the belly is ssssssuper...belly. Matt-don't try drinking the juice box.