Sunday, April 5, 2009

5 1/2 MONTHS!!!


It's been a few weeks since I put up a picture of the belly, and I thought for the sake of my mother and mother in law I should. This is me this past Thursday, I'm 5 1/2 months now. Sometimes I feel like the time has gone by fast but then when I think all the way back to November when we found out it seems like I've been pregnant forever! Either way I'm getting really excited and really ready for school to get out this year! And although I still have about 3 1/2 months left to go, and it's only going to get worse, I do not enjoy my little juicebox kicking me at 3 in the morning almost every day, but it's worth it. I''m more excited than ever to be a mom.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

And you're going to be a GREAT mom! Isn't it fun to prepare and think about having the little guy actually in your arms? Have you guys thought about names yet?

Dave said...

well aren't you just the cutest thing? I just want to squeeze you. I just want to squeeeeeeze you. I JUST WANT TO SQUEEEEEEEEEZE YOU! THERE! THAT'S HOW CUTE YOU ARE!