Thursday, July 16, 2009

PARKER MATTHEW HARRISON

July 9th, 2009
8:37pm
Weight: 7lbs 5ozs
Height: 19.25 inches


So what do you do at 3am when you're feeding a baby? Update your blog! However seeing as I'm pretty tired this round is mostly just some pictures. With very little commentary...

Happy family just after he was born and cleaned up


First trip to the Nursery


When he first got home 2nd whole day of being alive!



Love the cheesy grin (Day 4)


Day 6
Still just being the cutest little boy there ever was!





For those of you who want to know the actual story of his birth I promise I'll share it soon, when's it's not 3am and when I'm not so tired...so maybe never :)

11 comments:

Annie. said...

How cute is he!? I love love love the photos! CONGRATS MEAGAN! What a beautiful family you are! He has such cute little onesies by the way - how did you ever find them so small? Eli didn't wear or fit anything for at least 3 weeks!

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful!

Mommydew said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! And he is soooo cute. Lathen and Kieralee are excited too.
Congratulations!!!

ivyjeanne said...

He is darling! Enjoy him while he's small! I can't believe how quick Christian is growing. Congratulations to you both. Love your family picture!

Jen York said...

Meagan,

He is SO CUTE!!! I hope everythings going well. Let me know if you need anything. Congratulations!!

Tiana said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie! Enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast!! (yes, I even mean those 3 am feedings) :)

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

He is one good-looking baby! Congratulations you guys!

Sally said...

Congrats you guys!!! Don't know how we're so slow to hear, but we're so excited for you! What a cutie-- Welcome, Parker!!

Jami said...

Hey, I glad I finally found you! Congrats, he is super cute! But who does he look like?! Ooo I can't wait to see him.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Congratulations Matt-pies. Make sure that you tell him summer sales aren't a viable option to support a family. (but it might support a hottie girlfriend back in Provo)

Net said...

Wow, congratulations! Love the name. Love the pics. What a cutie!
Andrea is super excited for you, to see you and to meet baby Parker as well. Glad everything seems to be going well - sorry about the jaundice thing. I know from experience how hard that can be. Hang in there. One day you'll sleep again... maybe.