Saturday, July 25, 2009

TWO WEEKS!


Everyone said, "Enjoy him being tiny because it will go by really fast" and it is so true. He's still tiny but I can't believe he is already over two weeks old now! I am so so tired but absolutely love this little boy more than anything!


Two Week Stats:
Weight: 7lbs 6ozs
Height: 20 inches

We've had a little fight with jaundice, and I've had to take him to get his foot stabbed and blood taken 3 days in a row. It made me so sad to hold him while he cried, but thankfully his jaundice levels are on their way down, so no other problems :)

I love being a mom!

5 comments:

Webster Family said...

Congrats on hitting a milestone! Jaundice is no fun--but be grateful he's fighting it on his own--our son was hospitalized because it was so bad. Cuddle lots and enjoy lots of skin to skin time!!

Sally said...

Awww.. sooo cute. I just wanna rub that fuzzy head :)
Congrats so many times over--isn't amazing how fast you get attached? :D I'm so glad you are enjoying it!
Miss you guys!

Annie. said...

Sooooo cute! Congrats Meags! I'm sure you are such a good mama! I'm glad that the jaundice is all better.

Net said...

Man, two weeks and already this kid has great sense of style!

M and M said...

Who are the Nor-esters?