Sunday, October 19, 2008

YEAR OF THE BEARD II

In our rebellious after BYU stages of life Matt decided to grow a beard (and I wanted to see what it would look like).

Here we are at a Texas Rangers game a few weeks back. We went with a bunch of other married couples from the med school, and it was a lot of fun. The Rangers lost to the Angels but it didn't really matter to me because I don't really care for either team.
Because my new calling is CTR 5 teacher in the Primary I got to help out with the Primary Quarterly Activity a few Saturday ago as well. Hurricane Ike hit Houston, not too far from here, so for our Primary Activity the kids made candy necklaces to send to the Primary kids in Houston. It was really cute, and I was surprised that the kids managed to make all the necklaces without eating all the candy.

Here's a few pictures of Matt's beard. It's not a very full beard because Matt's not really a man yet, maybe when he stops acting 5 sometimes it'll grow thicker but I don't think that's ever going to happen :)




1 comment:

TD Quong said...

Yeah, I don't think they ever grow up.... Man just means little boy in a bigger body. haha