Sunday, October 19, 2008

YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME...OH WAIT YOU JUST LOSE!

After the beard I made Matt try a goatee for awhile, and I liked it better. Anyway, being the great BYU fans that we are Matt and I got tickets with some friends to go to the BYU v. TCU game here last Thursday. It would be one of only two chances we had to watch Cougar Football. So although Matt had an anatomy test the next day, and I had school bright and early the next day as true blue Cougar fans we really wanted to go. Unfortunately the Cougars decided not to show up at the game and we watched a pitiful and embarrassing loss, and couldn't help but think, "We paid money and time to watch this? Come on Cougars!" It was a sad day in Cougar Football, goodbye BCS...
This is us before the game... (note how happy Matt is)


Our friends, Edward and Tracy Haws
This is during the game.... (note the fake, me telling Matt he has to smile in the picture face)
Sorry Edward but this is the only I have of the four of us.


5 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

Ok I totally hear you about the game!!! Scottie had a test too and he decided to watch it and we were both sad with the results. That is too bad that you were there, well at least you were showing your true team spirit!And it's not like you can actually watch them play everyday.
So it was nice to get an update. The beard and other facial hair on Matt was interesting scottie has done the same thing LOL.
And i think it is way cool that you are a CTR 5 teacher!How fun that sounds like a fun age group.
Things are good hear in OHIO. TAKE CARE
ANGIE

STEVEN said...

A Tag means someone did a similar blog and I got "tagged" to write one as well. Jeez. Learn your bloggin lingo.
And I used <4 in an effort to make fun of the <3 thing. Cuz 4 is more than 3.
Looks like you kids are having fun in Dallas. Hopefully I will be joining you guys there someday.

STEVEN said...

And the facial hair makes you look like a pedophile/frat boy.

STEVEN said...

<3 makes a heart. Get it? And you should know that because you are in medical school and play with hearts.

Annie. said...

Ugh, sickest game EVER. Don't even remind me.